As I’m prepping for our upcoming trip, I thought I would share with you my favorite travel organizers. Most of these, I’ve had for a few years, so if you have been watching me and have seen any of my pack with me videos, some might look familiar. I hope it gives you ideas on your future travels and helps you keep organize on the go.
- Packing Cubes – Option 1 and Option 2 // I used to never use packing cubes and every since I did, it definitely changed my packing game. I really do think it’s a must have, especially if you’re “sharing” a suitcase with someone. It helps keep things organize and also allows you to pack a lot!
- TSA Approved Bags – Option 1 and Option 2 // I love these bags and never ever travel without them!
- Makeup Bag: Louis Vuitton Trousse Toilette 23 // This is my favorite makeup bag of ALL time and trust me, I have a lot! Now I know, you don’t have to have a Louis Vuitton but if you can splurge, I highly recommend this.
- Makeup Brush Holder: Standing Holder // I saw this and thought it’s such a great idea! I haven’t used this yet but I already know it’s gonna be a go-to.
- Another Makeup Brush Holder: Artis Travel Case Small // You can actually use this for anything. I love the quality of this and the shape.
- Clear Travel Case (Walmart) // This clear bag is amazing! We have a few and we use it to store our full size sunscreen sprays, bug sprays, after sun sprays etc. Love how it’s clear so you instantly know what’s inside.
- Electronic Organizer // I love a good organizer like this one! It has really convenient pockets/slots to keep things separated. I love it! The hard case is a total plus too!
- Bag Organizers: For totes – Totesavvy and For Duffel Bags // As much as I love large bags, it can be such a pain! Especially when you have a lot of things in it, it can be a blackhole. So I never use my bags without an organizer. I highly recommend these!
- Clear Zipper Document Holder // When traveling, I like to keep all our receipts and tickets to places. These document holders comes in handy for that and keeps everything safe.
- Toiletry Bags – Pixi and Flower Beauty // Lastly are toiletry bags and I totally recommend these two. I love all the compartments and the material they’re made of. Easy to clean.