1. LESS HEAT -Canceling out blow drying! I wash my hair the night before now and would let it just air dry a bit before going to bed. I find that my hair feels so much softer and smoother the next morning when I do this 🙂
2. SERUMS -I’m obsessed with the Paul Mitchell & GHD Serums! I use the Paul Mitchell right after I shower. It reduces the drying time and also leaves your hair feeling soft & smooth. As for the GHD, I use it after styling and it will get rid of any frizz and will give your hair that extra shine.
3. MASQUES -The Macadamia Natural Oil Deep Repair Masque does wonders! You’re only suppose to use it like once a week? But I use it kind of every other day. It really makes my hair feel so much healthier and I’ve notice that my hair has been growing more too!
4. ALTERNATING -your shampoo! Doing this is supposedly better for your hair and for me it is. I feel like whenever I don’t switch up my shampoo sometimes, my hair starts to feel more dry.
· Shampoo & Conditioner: Herbal Essence Color Me Happy and Macadamia Natural Oil Shampoo
· Macadamia Natural Oil Deep Repair Masque
· Macadamia Natural Oil Nourishing Leave-In Cream
· Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Serum
· Macadamia Natural Oil Healing Oil Spray
· Dry Shampoo: Not Your Mother’s Clean Freak
· SG Curl Boosting Spray
· GHD Shining Serum
· Babyliss Pro Carrera (How I blow dry my hair)
· TI Titanium Flat Iron
» March 29, 2012
» Sep 28, 2011
» Feb 24, 2011
» June 2, 2010